LTV-WL1 Water Leak and Temperature Sensor works with all Lacrosse View Connected models.
LTV-WL1 - User manual
- Detects the presence of water
- Ambient Temperature (°F or °C)
- BLUE LED: Normal Transmission. The LED light will occasionally flash blue, indicating it is still transmitting correctly and that no water has been detected.
- RED LED: Water detected. The LED light will flash red twice every 5 seconds until dry.
- PURPLE LED: Battery is low
- Water Detection: 0.7874 when flat, 6.25mm when vertical
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C
- Up to 121 meters in open air
- Power requirements: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 8.89 L x 3.18 W x 12.07 H cm
LTV-WL1: Water leak detector, any change WET/DRY or 3 minutes if no change.
Change of Temp +/- 0.5°C or 3min if no change Checks Temp every 51sec.